Starting a business in something I was passionate about was my dream. Working with people that were in love, joyful and beautiful inside and out was how I envisioned my journey in life. It was difficult, trying and demanding to make a name for myself in a market that was saturated with amazing talent. I knew that finding my own style, studying and being true to myself and clients is what would allow me to be successful. Throughout the years I have begun to find another passion and that is teaching my own craft to others as eager as myself. That is why I am offering the innovation workshop so that others can learn, experience and grow in the direction that is all their own.
This is a journey in which we distinguish who you are in a growing industry. We will discover together what your subtle distinctions are and highlight them within your business. We'll work on pruning the unwanted debris in your business and even in your life.
In order to get a total understanding of you and your passion in photography as well as starting point a full 10 hour day is needed. Prior to this a One hour Skype meeting is included as well as a dropbox of a recent wedding or session that you have done for review day of.
- (Inquire for Investment) One-on-One
- (Inquire for Investment (Per Person) Group of 3-5 people
We will cover extensively the following with a full review of your work, branding, marketing and client interaction breakdown.
- Shooting For You and Your Clients Introduction
- Gear and Flash what I wish I knew when I started
- Timeline, Interaction and Building a Relationship with Clients and Vendors
- Walk Through of Wedding Day
- Post Processing- Taking you through an entire wedding
- Marketing and Getting The Best out of a wedding
- List of All Vendors, Software and Gear I use
- Review Given of Your Work